Property Insurance

Insuring GSU Property

Any new purchases of property (fine art, fixtures, furniture, etc.) by GSU should be reported to the Department of Safety & Risk Managment in order for the insurance policy to be updated. Also any property acquired by GSU under loan or leasing agreements should also be reported. Using the office inventory form fax the list to the Department of Safety & Risk Management at 404/413-9550 or email it to