File a Complaint

Persons who feel they have been subjected to unprofessional conduct, misuse of force, or breach of individual rights are encouraged to bring these matters of misconduct directly to the attention of the Deputy Chief of Police.
  • Your Name
  • :
RT @NFPA: RT @Sparky_Fire_Dog Refresh your memory and take action to ensure campus fire safety via @GSUsafety 21 hours ago