- Take cover immediately.
- Direct others to get under a desk, chair or table for shelter.
- Seek shelter between seating rows in a lecture hall or against a corridor wall if in a hallway.
- If outside, move to an open area, away from buildings.
- Report injuries to the University Police at (404) 413-3333.
- Examine your area for damage and report damages to the Facilities and Services Customer Care Center at (404) 413-0700.
- Be alert for aftershocks, do not use elevators and evacuate in a calm and orderly manner.
- Await instructions from first responders and do not reenter buildings until they are examined by trained officials